15/05/2010

Simple confusionnnn

Hey fellas and fell...ettes?

Just got a sudden feeling I wanna be in the Simpson. Like IN the Simpson. In Springfield that is. I feel like I would fit right in. Ok to the point (or not cause it's really totally useless info. but since when did we care? Since never, that's when)

What a delightful night I had. JOKES. It was painful to say the least. Sure thing, I'm the master of positive thinking but this just wasn't funny. Spent the night alone at my friends' place, and apparently the builders of this remarkable building decided to make the walls out of that-thing-that-is-lighter-than-air and every sound made the doggy go crazy bananas and yell like a hyena, consequently waking me up about 3 times an hour. Because apparently the nightly peeps living in this building is the entire family of Cullen, they're moving stuff, running up and down the stairs, baking, cleaning, redecorating and whatnot. I'm so tired feel slightly hungover.

Made myself a glass of red wine, and since that is not at all my style, being all women-ly and shit, I'm having riskakor (some things my brain just doesn't wanna translate. grab yourself a dictionary you englishers) and mixed the women-ly drink with some sprite. THERE! Time to create some magic.

Later!



No comments: