26/05/2011

where words fail, music speaks

Had this overwhelming feeling of absolute happiness while walking up the stairs, under the big tree where we adopted the plant, head to the right, left, right then left again and in to my São Caetano. I'm surrounded by at least 5 different languages on a daily basis and extraordinary people make me fold laughing and my heart jitter. This weekend the word document with the mighty name will be revised and then left alone to grow by itself, to evolve and develop into something I'll realize in 2 weeks when I see it with clear eyes. Distance makes the heart grown fonder... and it opens your eyes a little bit. While waiting I'll look at pretty boys with curly hair and open a new word document, and name it something pretty. It's one of those days when things have pretty names, just naturally.

No comments: