20/06/2012

healthy food is not diet food

Imagine what we put in our bodies. Imagine all the fabricates, poison and horrible things we consider "rewards". When someone says "I really deserve this chocolate bar now", or "I've been so good the whole week so I can have this bag of crisps now, it's ok".. it makes me cringe. Since when did the body deserve what's absolutely worst for it? And yes, this ONE bag of crisps won't do shit on your weight, but it's still poison for your body. Whatever you say, whatever reason you give yourself.. at the end of the day it's still poison.

Jesus if I hear the word "weight" one more time.. can we move on from weight and on to health instead? Can we pretty please with sugar walnuts on it embrace healthy lifestyles instead of diets? Hopefully our bodies are gonna be with us for a long time, and I'm planning on keeping mine until I'm a hundred years old! So can we please start caring about our wonderful bodies instead of abusing them with crap food and weird diets?



Like every other fairly normal woman on the path towards getting fit I do of course get inspiration from pictures too but never found people posing standing still just being beautiful too inspiring, but people using their strength, in action, such as:





Can we promise ourselves that we will no longer go on diets, but adapt to a healthy lifestyle where sugar will not be a reward but a very very very occasional thing? If we're addicted to sugar then we seek help and we get rid of it! Alright? We cool? Great :D

Love.

No comments: