11/02/2012

Hej svej i lingonskogen!

(the title in Google Translate: hi of lingonberries Svej woods. If you're Swedish this is probably the funniest thing you've ever heard, if your not then this probably makes very little sense).


But yeah..

Snuggling with the radiator underneath my leopard blanket (cool points?) after a skypedate with mommy-dearest. Currently butt-on-sofa shaking along with "Shake it like a polaroid picture" on MTV (a party-moment that was slightly ruined by Berlin's "Take my breath away" just now). Don't get me wrong, 90s love songs in my heart forever etc, but they're not exactly party starters..

Anyhow, what are we doing today? WE ARE SURFING THE INTERWEBZ! Just got cable TV/internet installed and have spent the past week surfing in a frenzy (and dreamt of internet while at work. Kinda like longing after a lover.. #pathetic). I've also spent the week zapping through all FIVETHOUSANDGAZILLION channels I'm sporting now. DISCOVERY CHANNEL BABY!!!

(Goo Goo Doll "Iris" just came on, MTV's on a roll! Downloading old love tunes like crazy).

I dont want the world to see me, cause I don't think that they'd understand. Aww, gives you goosebumps, no? *reminiscing*



Right so me, the little guy and the flem in my throat are gonna go on a multi-date in the sun now. In that way I won't be feeling guilty for spending the rest of the day online. He he he.

Later!

1 comment:

You are so fine said...

ÅH! Jag låg och småpussades med en liten kille till den låten en gång i tiden. Höhöhööö! :D