26/02/2012

my fairy godmothers

Since I've moved here I've encountered many fairy godmothers. People got each others backs here in a way quite different from Sweden. They have picked me up while crawling on the rock-bottom, provided a little light when I've found myself lost in misty tunnels and the air has slowly started to decrease..
They think in another way, approach life in another way and show love on a daily basis that makes you aware of the gratefulness you should never take for granted. I've experienced that many people here are in touch with themselves and are not afraid to talk about it. Here I have less money but feel more, live more. And that's more worthwhile right there. When I
live I don't have coffees with friends, drinks in the evening and generally spend time with people and do things, that's just details in my everyday life. When I live I approach what I dream of.

1 comment:

Bruno Cristovao said...

I'm glad that you've found a reason to stay in Portugal for a little longer.
xxx