09/06/2010

down goes another one

Headphones. Curled up in bed. Letting loose of the melody that keeps me sane.
Everyday feels like a monday, there is
no escaping from the heartache
I cry a little, over how these guys are the only ones able to keep me on the ground with simply chords. It only takes as much, and I'm human. No one will ever mean more to me than those chords and melodies, not a single person will be able to touch my soul to the extent music does.
Standing in front of my biggest inspiration at a live gig is the mightiest feeling I have ever felt in my entire life, every single time, the whole world is reduced to that very moment, when the first sound is flowing. I am myself to the fullest when the music plays.
If this is the last song I'll ever sing, I'm giving it everything

No comments: